We believe in ensuring transparency and clarity in everything we offer at Sai University. Hence we are providing a comprehensive view of the fees structure of each program offered at Sai University. We request you keep the fees mentioned below alongside the quality of the education and accommodation facilities we offer. Compared to the total cost of the programs and accommodation facilities, the fee structure of each program comprises only the amount necessary to keep the program afloat.
We also believe in striking a balance so that students from low-income families do not get disproportionately excluded. If they have exhibited exemplary academic achievements but need hand-holding through monetary assistance, those students can apply for Sai University’s financial assistance offers and scholarships.
The Program Fees for the academic year 2023-24
(3 years + optional 4th year advanced studies)
|Rs. 6.0 lakhs per annum|
|B.Tech. (4 Years)||Rs. 4.0 lakhs per annum|
|B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) (5 Years)||Rs. 4.0 lakhs per annum|
|LL.M. (1 Year)||Rs. 1.5 lakhs|
|Residence Fee||Rs. 1.8 lakhs per annum*|
*Applicable only for students who opt for SaiU Residence
Visit the Scholarships and Financial Assistance page to know more!
Sai University has collaborated with the State Bank of India to enable students to explore education loan options.
Please note that Sai University is just a facilitator to access the education loans from the SBI, and below are the eligibility, interest rate, and contact details for the same.
Loan Amount: Rs 10 lacs (Max)
(Tuition / Hostel / Bus / Books / Exam fee etc., are covered including purchase of Laptop)
- Margin :5 %
- Rate of Interest :11.15 % p.a (linked to EBLR : 9.15 + 2.00)
- Girl Student will get 0.50% interest concession
- Rinn Raksha Insurance cover will get additional 0.50% concession
- Security :Up to Rs 4.00 lacs – NIL
- Above Rs 4.00 lacs Up to Rs 7.50 lacs – Third Party Guarantee
- Above Rs 7.50 lacs – Acceptable collateral security (100%)
- Repayment :15 years after completing the course period
- Moratorium: 6 months on getting job OR 12 months, whichever is early
- Interest Subsidy :Central Govt. Interest Subsidy as per the eligibility
For complete details including eligibility, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com