Director, Department of Admissions & Outreach
Nandini has over 30 years of administrative experience, with 18 of them being in the field of higher education, in the United Arab Emirates and India.
Born and raised in Bengaluru, she completed her school and undergraduate education there. Upon graduating with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology, English and Sociology, she started her career with the Taj Group of Hotels. Thereafter she worked in various administrative positions in Hindustan Powerplus, Compaq Computers and Mindteck India.
She then moved to the UAE in 2002 and worked in The British University in Dubai (BUiD) for 10 years. In 2014, she moved back to India and joined O. P. Jindal Global University (JGU) as Assistant Director, International Office. In November 2015, she joined the admissions office and her last held position was Joint Director – Admissions and Outreach. In 2019-20, she led Jindal School of International Affairs admissions (UG and PG) and before that, admissions for UG programmes – global affairs, liberal arts and humanities, media and communication, economics, architecture and built environment.
She finds interacting with young aspirants and students very inspiring, and she hopes to continue working with the younger generation and learn from every interaction.
- B.A. – Jyoti Nivas College, Bangalore University
- Master of Education – International Management and Policy, The British University in Dubai (with Distinction)
- M.Sc in Applied Psychology, Annamalai University
- Postgraduate Diploma in Public Relations, Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Bangalore
- Postgraduate Diploma in Journalism, Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Bangalore