Director, Department of Communications & Student Life
Neha is a Public Relations and Communications professional with over 15 years of experience in building and managing the reputation of corporates and brands. She has to her credit, direct insights and working experience across industries and sectors to build businesses, scale accounts (geographically and across platforms), develop teams, and launch new services covering PR, digital, content development and integrated communications.
She is passionate about communications and believes in the power of storytelling for nurturing perceptions. In her previous role, she was responsible for developing the external and internal communication and content strategies through media outreach, social media platform and events.
She has worked with Adfactors PR, India’s largest independent PR agency, offering clients communication strategies and counsel that enabled them to achieve the business objectives and enhance corporate reputation.
Outside work, she loves to learn about the varied cultures, foods, places and people; enjoys sitting with a book and getting lost in it. Music calms and inspires her. She finds cooking therapeutic and often indulgences in solving puzzles and quizzes.
- MSc in Strategic Management and Planning, UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School Dublin, Ireland
- Post Graduate Diploma in Event Management, National Institute of Event Management Mumbai
- B.Com, MCM DAV College for Women Chandigarh
- Certified in Social Media in Public Relations from National University of Singapore
- Stepping into Leadership Programme from Indian School of Business (ISB) Hyderabad, India