Job Opportunities – Faculty
Work with Sai University
We want you to work with us, not for us.
Job Opportunities – Faculty
Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Full Professor, School of Arts and Sciences, School of Computing and Data Science and School of Law
Sai University invites applications from outstanding and experienced faculty across all levels (Assistant/Associate/Full Professors) in the following Schools:
- School of Arts and Sciences
- School of Computing and Data Science
- School of Law
Applications are invited from candidates in all fields of the above schools including the following: Natural and life sciences, social sciences, computer science, data science, humanities and arts. We have an immediate requirement in: Biological Sciences, Computer Science, Artificial Language, Computer Vision, Biometrics, Communication Engineering, Natural Language Processing, Text and Speech Processing, Economics, History, Literature, Mathematics, Physics, Psychology, Tech Law, Regulatory Studies, Environmental Law, Energy Law and more.
Sai University is committed to an interdisciplinary, liberal educational ecosystem with strong international partnerships, and aims to integrate the three pillars of education – learning, research, and societal impact.
Job Location: Sai University, Chennai
Sai University is located in the vibrant city of Chennai, which brings together the best of India’s history, culture and an ambition to be a global technology and industrial powerhouse. The main campus is located on the Old Mahabalipuram Road (OMR), also known as the IT Expressway, to the west of Mahabalipuram, an ancient port city famous for its rich history and heritage. The IT Expressway is a rapidly growing educational and cultural district with close proximity to beautiful beaches, surfing hotspots (< 10 miles), resorts, and eco-rich living. Pondicherry, a beach side union territory and an amalgamation of French and Indian cultures is 80 miles south of the city campus, and offers a refreshing weekend getaway.
Educational Qualification: Ph.D. or equivalent degree
Job Requirement for Assistant/Associate/Full Professors
- Excellent academic record
- Undergraduate teaching experience and a passion for teaching
- Strong research agenda
- Prepared to play a role in institution building
Compensation: Sai University pays competitive salaries
How to Apply:
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents
- Cover letter describing reasons for your interest at Sai and your specific experience in teaching undergraduates, research (as applicable)
- Curriculum Vitae (long form)
- Statement of teaching philosophy, courses taught
- Evaluations of courses taught (if available)
- Research statement (not more than 2 pages) that describes key research articles published as well as the research proposed to be accomplished over the next 5 years
- Writing samples