Visiting Faculty of Law
Nikhil Narendran works closely with technology, telecom and media companies and helps them on a range of regulatory and contractual matters such as in relation to content liability, convergent networks, IP licensing and structuring, technology transfers and licensing arrangements, satellite, new technology models, outsourcing, data protection, data services, voice services, and VOIP, among others.
He is currently the co-chair of ITechLaw substantive law committee on interactive entertainment & media.
- BA, LL B (Hons): National University of Advanced Legal Studies
Awards and Honours
- Winner, ITechLaw Association’s (formerly Computer Law Association) Travelling Fellowship Award 2011 as a part of which he worked at six European firms specialising in TMT.
- Recognized in the Who’s Who Legal Telecommunication, Media and Technology.
- Member, board of directors, ITechLaw.
Areas of interest
- TMT sector specializing in the interplay between regulations and new technologies.
- Shared economy and big data intensive models in healthcare, e-commerce, mobility and FinTech.